2015/2016 Chinese government scholarship application
CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Chinese government offers a series of scholarship schemes to international students and scholars to undertake studies and research in Chinese institutions of higher education.
China Scholarship Council (CSC) is responsible for administering the recruitment of international students and the routine management of Chinese Government Scholarship Programs.
Who can apply?
High school graduates, university and college students
What does the scholarship cover?
Tuition fee, accommodation on campus, medical insurance, living allowance and one-off settlement subsidy .
What documents should be submitted for application?
1. Application Form for Chinese Government
2. Highest diploma and transcript (notarized photocopy) .
3. A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 200 words for undergraduates, no less than 500 words for scholars).
4. Applicants for master or doctoral degree studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors.
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English, attached with other medical tests as required.
For application, please log onto the application website http://laihua.csc.edu.cn
The Agency Code is 1243
When is the deadline for application?
All the application documents must be submitted by March 20, 2015.
Where the documents be send to?
please send the full package of application documents to:
Ms. Chen Min
Education Office Chinese Consulate General in Toronto
24 Admiral Road Toronto Ontario M5R 2L5
Tel：416 972 0175 Fax：416 324 9931 Email：firstname.lastname@example.org